Nantwich Camera Club
Website Terms & Conditions
- Basis of Agreement
- Your use of this website (“the Website”) provided by Nantwich Camera Club (“NCC”) is subject to these Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Accordingly, by using the Website you are deemed to accept these Conditions without modification by you. If you do not agree with these Conditions you are not authorised to use the Website, so please close the browser page containing this website
- Use of the Website
- 2.1 We grant you the right to access the Website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may for your own use only, view, copy and print out materials included on it with the exception of any source code or any copyrighted images or material. For the avoidance of doubt all images on this Website are the copyright of the respective author of the image.
- 2.2 You may not modify copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website, its contents and any related software.
- 2.3 You warrant to us that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited, or not authorised, by these Conditions.
- 2.4 You acknowledge that the inclusion of hyperlinks on the Website does not imply any endorsement by us of the material on such websites or any association with their operators and that if you use these hyperlinks you will be leaving the Website.
- 2.5 You warrant that as a Viewer you will not attempt to bypass any security features of the Website or modify any Website applications, configurations, or files stored within the Website’s servers without the prior consent of NCC. In addition you Warrant not to upload malicious software applications, malware, viruses, or use applications of any type or function to attempt to extract any stored information contained within the Website including but not limited to any NCC member’s or other Website Viewer’s personal information.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge that the copyright in and all other intellectual property rights in the Website, it’s contents and the underlying software and any related software belong to, or are licensed to us and that, except as provided by these Conditions, you will acquire no rights in the Website, its contents and/or the underlying software and/or any related software.
- Whilst we will take reasonable steps to exclude viruses from the Website, we cannot guarantee such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards against viruses before accessing the Website, its contents and the underlying software and/or any related software.
- Security Measures
- 6.1 NCC cannot guarantee the protection of Viewer’s personal data transmitted electronically due to the nature of the internet. Viewers should be aware that when personal information is disclosed on the internet it may be collected by another user and may result in unsolicited messages from other internet users.
- Our Obligations and Disclaimer
- We may at any time and for any reason correct without liability any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in the information contained on the Website, and we reserve the right to make amendments and/or improvements of or to the Website at any time.
- Matters Beyond Our Reasonable Control
- If we cannot provide you with access to the Website and/or the on-line services in accordance with these Conditions because of something beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) act of God, lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes, acts or omissions of persons for whom we are not responsible (including telecommunications and internet service providers) or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities, we will not be liable to you as a result.
- 9.1 These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to your use of the Website, supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied by you. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, but subject to clauses 1 above and 9.2 below, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.9.2 You acknowledge that we may modify these Conditions at any time for any reason.
- 9.2 In these Conditions words importing gender include each other gender; references to persons include corporate bodies, firms and unincorporated associations; and the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- 9.3 The headings in these Conditions are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- 9.4 These Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and you agree for our benefit to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 9.5 Use of the Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to any provisions of these Conditions.
Copyright © 2014 Nantwich Camera Club
Regents Park, 129, London Road, Nantwich, CW5 6LW