Nantwich Camera Club
129, London Road, Nantwich, CW5 6LW
Our meeting room originated as a part of Willaston School, a private school for boys, provided in 1900 by Philip Barker, a wealthy local benefactor and joint owner of a tannery in Millstone Lane, Nantwich. His Grove Estate provided the location and sports ground for the school. In 1937, due to a lack of pupils, the school closed and was bought by a Roman Catholic body and renamed St. Josephs College for disadvantaged youngsters. It was then acquired by the Pentecostal Church to become the Elim Bible College in 1987 and was re-named as Regents Park Campus in 1996.
The Bible College exceeded the capacity of the site and moved to a new build site in Malvern towards the end of the first decade of the 21st century.
Click on the images below to view the route maps to Regents Park, Nantwich. (Adobe Acrobat required)